So I'm trying to make a great deal of my httpd.conf dynamic based primarily on hostname etc.

I have most of it working but I've found that at least in my case I cannot use mod_jk directives in a perl section.

Q. Should I be able to use mod_jk directives in a perl section?

<Perl>
push @JkWorkerProperty, [qw(worker.myWorker.port $workerPort)];
</Perl>

also I often want to do <IfModule and i've learned I can do that with Apache->module() but how would I do say an Include where the value was set in a perl stanza but the Include will be outside the perl stanza. Failing that can I "Include" static httpd.conf snippests in a perl section with say Apache->include()?

Point is the path varies so I want to include where my variable has scope.