Hi all!

    I'm thinking about 2 methods of authentication users for my site.
May be you'll help me to choose one of them, or advice me something else.

    The first method: using PerlAuthenHandler on '/' Location.

    The second method: simple handler, for example
http://localhost/login, which checks login and password, If everything
is O.K. make session, send cookie with session id. And another handler
which checks every reqest for Cookie with session id and desided whether
to give access or not.

    Disadvantage (as I think) of first method: before every request make
SQL query to the database for varification login and password.

Best regards,
Vladimir