Hello

Now the variables leak despite what I do.

Can you guys confirm if this script isn't supposed to leak? It's totally mad, confusing all usernames.

Thanks

André

PS: it's a simple test.cgi wich I am calling with
test.cgi?username=jane
test.cgi?username=jack
test.cgi?username=stacey
... and it keeps confusing all names.
I'm using 'local our's, so I think it shouldn't be leaking, and this is a problem at my mod_perl installation. So what could be causing this there? What do I do?

#!/usr/bin/perl -wT

   use strict;

   use CGI;

   local our $q = new CGI;
   local our $username = $q->param('username');
   print "Content-type: text/html\n\n";

   defined $username and print "<p>Hello there, your username is $username <br>";
   ! defined $username and print "<p>[no username provided]<br>";