Perrin Harkins wrote:
On Wed, 2006-08-16 at 16:19 +0200, Jiří Pavlovský wrote:
Httpd segfaults if I compile DBD::Pg against newer libreries and/or use newer mod_perl.
So you're saying that it segfaults if you compile DBD::Pg against the Pg
8.1.4 libs or if you compile mod_perl 2.0.2 with apache 2.0.59?
Yes, that is the case. With mod_perl 2.0.2 it did not matter what pg libs I used.
  Does this happen on startup?
I enabled DBI and Apache DBI debugging. I think I see a place in my program where it crashes. It is a initialization routine I call on startup to get data from db and populate some caches. I can't see anything wrong in my perl code. I just do a 'SELECT' query there.

Thanks,
Jiri