On 13/09/06, Randy Kobes <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
On Wed, 13 Sep 2006, Aaron Trevena wrote:
> ..Which means installimg mod_perl 2.x in various ways and hoping to
> replicate the error. Oh Joy.

I don't think this suggestion involves reinstalling mp2,
or even altering anything in it. The original error:

Currently I don't have mp2 installed anywhere to hand, and the mp2
code was all tested when I was developing against an mp2 system.

Obviously I need to check the fix works before I commit it to SVN :)

Thanks for the help,

Aaron

--
http://www.aarontrevena.co.uk