hi

i want to research what parts of our code base are unused and
added this to the mod_perl startup script:

use Devel::Cover
"-db","cover_db","-coverage","subroutine","-dir","/www/cover","-select","/www/docs/lib";

apache starts just fine, i get a whole bunch of "redefined"
warnings in my apache error.log (like this:
Subroutine calculate_summary redefined at
/www/cpan/i386-linux-thread-multi/Devel/Cover/Time.pm line 24.
) but no errors. Webpages load fine (but a tad slower).

but i dont get any coverage output in the cover.db file (or any other
files, for that matter). what am i missing?

/andreas