Johnny Shz <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> I couldn't seem to find an equivalent in mod_perl 2, Apache2::Request
> allows retrieving parameters by its param() method, but no way to set
> the parameters to be processed further down the chain.

Apache2::Request removed the ability to set the request params.  This
pretty much forced me to stop using it altogether; I don't think there
is any other workaround.  This was one of the biggest problems in moving
from mod_perl1 to mod_perl2.

> What are the best mod_perl 2 equivalent of the above two calles?

There is none.  You could use CGI.pm, which comes with the core Perl
distribution.  Then you can use ->param to set the value.

I've been using CGI::Minimal for a while in regular CGI, and am now
using it in mod_perl as well; it needed to be modified to work with
mod_perl2, but that wasn't hard.  (I did send my patch to the author
some time ago, but never got any reply or anything.)

--
Jeremy  |  [EMAIL PROTECTED]