Michael Peters wrote:

SetEnv LD_LIBRARY_PATH /usr/local/verisign/payflowpro/linux/perl/lib

I don't think LD_LIBRARY_PATH can be set from within Apache. It's one of those
weird environment variables that can only be set from the parent process
(security). So in whatever script you use to start/stop apache put it in there.

I have tried both ways. In Apache $ENV{'LD_LIBRARY_PATH'} has the right path, while on the command line, $LD_LIBRARY_PATH is not set at all, so I was disinclined to pursue it; you got me thinking, though, and copying libpfpro.so to /usr/lib seems to work. Maybe this is preferable to setting LD_LIBRARY_PATH?

Thanks for your help.
 Garrison Hoffman         Codefix Consulting       1.718.210.3445
 [EMAIL PROTECTED]     http://codefix.net/      1.866.456.0584