Hi:

I am using Apache 2.2 with mod_perl2. Reading the documentation I have found that I should get POST data using read():

  $r->read($buffer, $r->headers_in('content-length'))

A few questions - ok, some may really be related to the http protocol:

1) Is the headers_in case sensitive? (content-length ne Content-Length)?

2) Once in, any tricks or modules for parsing the data?

3) How about file-uploads, are these binary or base64?

4) How do I efficiently handle large posts (such as file uploads)?

I know I could bang my head against the keyboard and eventually get some working code out, but it seems that these are quite general issues, so some solution must exist.

Other question: modperlbook.org is down, is there a mirror or place I can download it?

Thanks, Erik

--
Ph: +34.666334818                      web: http://www.locolomo.org
X.509 Certificate: http://www.locolomo.org/crt/8D03551FFCE04F0C.crt