Hi:

I have successfully created a module that declares some configuration parameters which should be available to the handler: dbDriver, dbHost, dbName, dbUser and dbPassword. Or so I think, I followed this guide:

  http://perl.apache.org/docs/2.0/user/config/custom.html

But there is one thing I don't get:

What is the scope of these variables? They are declared for a virtual host, but can I make sure that they will not be accessible for other virtual hosts?

The handler is also defined for the individual virtual host, but what if I have multiple virtual hosts each with the same handler defined?

Thanks, Erik
--
Ph: +34.666334818                      web: http://www.locolomo.org
X.509 Certificate: http://www.locolomo.org/crt/8D03551FFCE04F0C.crt