On Wednesday, 2006-11-08 at 19:32:05 +0100, Tue Topholm wrote:

> I don't have problem with this, it works just fine...

Let me be explicit: that is shitty Perl code. I have no idea what is
causing your real problem, but you should not write code like that. What
you did is write a shell script in Perl.

I was trying to help you write better Perl code. But if you like your
code as it is, I can't help you. I would never accept code that did not
check if it succeeded.

> It is this line:

> CustomLog => "|/usr/sbin/cronolog /home/log/$domain-access_log.%Y-%m-%d
> combined",

> It gives me this failure:

> apachectl: Configuration syntax error, will not run "graceful":
> Syntax error on line 2 of /vhosts/vhosts.conf:
> $parms->add_config() has failed: error in condition clause at
> /usr/lib/perl5/vendor_perl/5.8.8/i386-linux-
> thread-multi/Apache2/PerlSections.pm line 203.\n

Perhaps you should check what line 203 in PerlSections.pm does.

Lupe Christoph
--
| You know we're sitting on four million pounds of fuel, one nuclear     |
| weapon and a thing that has 270,000 moving parts built by the lowest   |