On Wednesday 22 November 2006 16:21, Michael Peters wrote:

> I've never seen anything like this before. Does it happen with all of your
> modules or just some of them.

I'm only noticing it with a couple of modules out of a batch of perhaps a
thousand...

> Are you using source filters?

I don't think so.

> Or are you using modules with source filters (like Switch)?

Well, I was about to say no, I'm not using Switch, but then I checked :-\, and
yes, it appears some of the code uses Switch.  Now I'm not sure this has an
effect because Switch is not loaded at the time I can see the truncated
library, but maybe something related is happening.

What makes you think it's a "module with a source filter" issue of some kind?
If it's not a daft question ?-)

R.

--
Richard Foley