from what John said:

> jar() returns undef if the browser sent no Cookie header - hence
> "can't call get method on undefined".

it sounds like your cookie isn't being sent by your browser back to your
web server.  i remember having some problems with the parameters I was
passing to the cookie.  Try just setting name and value and see what
happens there.

Also, check what headers your browser is sending back.  (The LiveHeader
add-on in firefox will do this for you)

> Man, I wish getting rid of CGI.pm was as easy as using it :) - Back to
> the drawing board!!
>
> Thanks
> -Chris

Clinton Gormley [EMAIL PROTECTED]