On 10 Jan 2007, at 17:58, Randy Kobes wrote:
I started here because the bugs related to it not working with mod_perl. So I figured I'd, you know, ask mod_perl people :)

One place to perhaps start is the mod_perl tests. In
particular, one could switch the t/modules/cgi*.t
tests (and corresponding t/response/TestModules/cgi*.pm)
to use CGI::Simple, rather than CGI, to test the
compatibility. I had a quick look at this, and there
seems to be still problems in this area.

Ah - I didn't check that MP tested CGI.pm. Thanks for the lead. I'll investigate further.

--
Andy Armstrong, hexten.net