Raf wrote:
> Apologies for the X-post.  It seemed appropriate.
>
> I'm trying to profile a web environment (Apache 1.3.33/Perl 5.8.7/mp 1.29)
> with Apache::SmallProf, however I seem to be getting some odd behaviour
> from DateTime when smallprof is enabled.
>
> We have a module using DateTime.pm, which is used in a CGI script, eval'ed
> by Apache::Registry.  It appears that DateTime throws a locale error on
> the 'use DateTime' which gets propogated back through our module and onto
> Registry.  However this 'only' occurs when Apache::DB and
> Apache::Smallprof are enabled.
>
> I've snooped in DateTime and am not sure how SmallProf is causing this
> error, so I'm hoping that someone else may be familiar with the
> symptoms?
Mot off the top of my head, why are you using Apache::SmallProf and not
Apache::Dprof -- the previous is usually too low level.

Philip M. Gollucci ([EMAIL PROTECTED]) 323.219.4708
Consultant - P6M7G8 Consutling - http://p6m7g8.net/Resume/resume.shtml
Senior Software Engineer - Ticketmaster - http://ticketmaster.com
1024D/EC88A0BF 0DE5 C55C 6BF3 B235 2DAB  B89E 1324 9B4F EC88 A0BF

We're halfway there
Livin' on a prayer
Take my hand and we'll make it-I swear
Livin' on a prayer