Dear Group,

Just would like to try mod perl 2.0 in my home system. I have XP, Apache
2.0.59, mod perl 2.0.3 and perl 5.8.8. I was able to install and run Apache
with mod_perl successfully.

Could you please let me know if there are any simple sample (complete)
application available on the net with a HTML form and update the same in a
(MySQL) database. I am familar with Perl-CGI based web application but I have
not tried the same with mod_perl (even with PerlRun).

Appreciate your pointers in this regard.

Best Regards
Dominc

PS: Similar information may be available on this mailing list but I cannot
search this list.