Gotcha.  However, restarting apache doesn't seem to do the trick.  Is it
maybe unrelated to Apache2::Reload?

I've noticed that if I go through and make a LOT of changes (commenting
stuff out), then go back and undo my changes to get me back to square one,
that sometimes fixes it.  However, 5 - 10 minutes per change really gets
old.

Dan Kelley
Sr. Network Analyst
SSM Health Care, Information Center
(314) 768-5144 / (314) 256-9272

"Perrin Harkins" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
02/20/2007 02:57 PM

"[EMAIL PROTECTED]" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
cc
modperl@perl.apache.org
Subject
Re: Sry, 1 more question.. Apache2::Reload goofiness

There is no such thing as reloading modules in Perl.  Apache2::Reload
makes a pretty good try at it, but it can never work perfectly since
there is no language support for this feature.  Usually, I just
restart the server when I make a change.  It only takes a couple of
seconds.

At my current job, we write code that works under both CGI and
mod_perl, which means it works fine to run through CGI when you're
developing, and then switch to mod_perl for testing and production.

- Perrin

Confidentiality Notice: This email message, including any
attachments, is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and
may contain confidential and privileged information. Any
unauthorized review, use, disclosure or distribution is prohibited.