On 2/20/07, Sumit Shah <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
I printed out the contents of the Cookie attribute in the request header
and I can see the cookie present in the header. I read all the contents
into a hash and then try to check for its existence. The
if(exists($hashMap{'SSOTokenID'})) condition fails. Does it have
anything to do with data types?

No, Perl doesn't usually have those kinds of problems.

      my $cookie = $r->headers_in->{'Cookie'};
      my @cookieArray = split(";",$cookie);

      my %hashMap;
      my $cookieItem;
      foreach $cookieItem (@cookieArray){
                my @subArray = split("=",$cookieItem);
                my $key = $subArray[0];
                my $value = $subArray[1];
                $hashMap{$key}=$value;
      }
     my $k;
     my $v;
      while ( ($k,$v) = each %hashMap ) {
            $log->error("$k => $v");
      }

What do you see log at this point?  A simpler way to dump a hash is like this:

use Data::Dumper; warn Dumper(\%hashMap);

- Perrin