Alex> The problem is due to unescaped variable interpolation in regular
Alex> expression $uri =~ /$path_info$/ in sub namespace_from:

I don't want to raise too many alarms, but this means that every MP1 server
has a denial-of-service attack against it now.

Consider a regex that takes 10,000 years to figure out it doesn't match.
Those can be written in under 50 characters.  I'm sure the golfers can get
it down to 10.

And path_info is an arbitrary string, aided by having %-escaping before it
gets this far, I presume.

Ick.

"Hello, CERT?"