Hi ,
     I am getting the following error when I use Storable.pm in a CGI
script.Do  I need a different version?Also is there any other package for
using Persistent Data Structures in CGI scripts..I am able to work with
Storable.pm successfully from 2 Perl programs..but when I use a CGI(perl
script)..I cant do so??Can anyone tell me what is wrong?
I actually want to use a complex data structure I built from a large number
of documents so that I can use a web interface to search in the index and
for that I need to  have the data structure in memory for fast access..The
index is around 4 MB... I would appreciate any help

Storable binary image v2.7 more recent than I am (v2.6) at
../../lib/Storable.pm (autosplit into
../../lib/auto/Storable/_retrieve.al) line 323