Are you running Apache on Windows?

Martin Moss wrote:
I seem to have something weird going on. a Module I've
written seems to be being included twice at server
startup, but the second time its included the
Apache::ServerStarting flag is set to 0... and is
therefore causing all sorts of grief... (e.g. $dbh
being forked)..
Ive never noticed before that if you have you module
declared twice (in httpd.conf and in startup.pl) that
it would load the module twice....
I'm running apache 1.33 and mod perl... Any ideas?

###startup.pl

use MY::Module;

-----------

###### httpd.conf
<Location /test >
    PerlModule MY::Module
    PerlHandler My::Module->handler
</Location

--------
package MY::Module;

use Data::Dumper;
print STDERR
Dumper('My::Module',$Apache::ServerStarting);

now.
http://uk.answers.yahoo.com/