Subject: Apache::DProf missing some subroutines
From: John ORourke <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: modperl <modperl@perl.apache.org>
Date: 11 May 2007 12:36:02

Hi folks,

Any idea why Apache::DProf would be failing to list some subroutines that are definitely being called, in the tmon.out file?

I grepped all sub references from tmon.out and it's listing my method handlers, it's listing some of my constructors, and its listing some object methods, but there are loads missing. I know they should be there because some of the listed subs are only called from non-listed ones!

The only things I'm doing which might affect it are:
- a fair bit of subclassing, but that doesn't explain many of the missing ones
 - using Error.pm - could this be interfering?

cheers
John