Hi,

On 31 mei 2007, at 17:38, jira wrote:

Aaron Trevena napsal(a):
Hello you wonderful helpful people :)
I've just moved a web application (maypole/c::dbi) from one
development server to another, previously the code worked fine but now
I get :
'prepared statement "dbdpg_1" does not exist' on every (prepared)
query to the database.

I've run into that problem to. "Solved" it by setting 'pg_server_prepare' to false.

The problem may be caused by slightly different syntax requirements for serverside prepared statements (default in PostgreSQL 8) and clientside 'prepared' statements (default in PostgreSQL < 8). In my case, I had to change every occurrence of 'interval ?' in a query with '?::interval' (explicit casting) to make prepared statements work.

The configuration of your response handler should not make any difference imho; as long as it's a PerlResponseHandler in both cases it will be called within virtually the same type of environment/at the same time. You could try to reproduce the problem in a standalone Perl script to make sure.

Kind regards,

--
Sebastiaan Hoogeveen <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

NederHost
http://www.nederhost.nl/