To: "Lionel MARTIN" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Friday, June 08, 2007 11:21 AM
Subject: Re: Loading Win32::OLE in a modperl package

Thanks Lionel.

Damn. I was hoping I won't need to 'regress' into Apache 2.0. But thanks a lot for suggesting a way out for me.

Lionel MARTIN wrote:
Hi again,

I tried our code, using as well this directive in my httpd.conf file:

PerlResponseHandler MyPackage

To make your handler work as the main Response Handler.

Moreover I had to alter your code to make it work, adding a:

use Apache2::RequestRec;

because otherwise, the content_type method is not defined.

And it worked perfectly (returning 'hello';)