On Tuesday 26 June 2007 16:22, Clinton Gormley wrote:
>  - used to strip XSS scripting from user submitted HTML

Ooooh, cool! I haven't found any modules that does that well enough.

>  - outputs valid HTML (cleans up nesting, context of tags etc)
>
>  - handles the exploits listed at http://ha.ckers.org/xss.html

Great!

> I hope this helps others, and if anybody has any suggestions, please
> feed them back to me

Actually, something I would feel would be very useful is if it could
return an XML::LibXML::DocumentFragment object.

I tend to use XML::LibXML to parse user input and insert in the
document, which is then going through some XSLT, and since you've
allready parsed stuff, it seems like a waste to parse again.

So that's my feature request! :-)

Cheers,

Kjetil
--