Try using PerlResponseHandler ModPerl::PerlRun, or ModPerl::PerlRunPrefork (if you use the preforking Apache MPM) and see what happens. You might have to install it first if it wasn't already installed.

----- Original Message ----- From: pubert na
To: modperl@perl.apache.org
Sent: Thursday, June 28, 2007 1:48 PM
Subject: Re: newbie questions

I made a little progress on my own, but I'm still stuck.

If I do an $r->assbackwards(1); before I send the header, the first time the page loads, everything is perfect. If I reload, some of the frames get shifted around, or the entire page reloads inside a single frame. Keep in mind that without mod_perl I don't have this problem.

Here's a link to an unresolved thread which raises the same issue.
http://mail-archives.apache.org/mod_mbox/perl-modperl/200005.mbox/[EMAIL
PROTECTED]

Here's my setup:

<Location /cgi-bin>