Foo JH wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> I am rather disappointed (and a little frustrated as well) on modperl's
> inability to survive an Apache restart on the Windows platform. The
> platform combo tested are Windows 2003 + Apache 2.2 (and Apache 2.0) +
> modperl2 + libapreq2

Foo - I'm honesty clueless.  I've seen no issues.  Issues with running
very crufty perl or php over time, but not restart issues.

This probably has nothing to do with either Apache, Perl or mod_perl.

It's most likely DB clients or something you've instantiated that is
still running/shutting down for that minute you observed.  If you crank
down your loglevel to debug, can you determine anything more about your
particular situation?