Hi,

I have 2 questions:

1) There is a script which uses Authen::SASL::Cyrus module. During the work
the module needs to load some external dynamic libraries (.so files). To
have correct libraries loaded I set LD_LIBRARY_PATH, this works when running
my script with usual (command line) perl. However, when I run the script
under apache (with mod_perl) I see that LD_LIBRARY_PATH is ignored (I mean
it seems to load the libraries from another location). How can I fix the
problem ?

2) I have several installations of perl. How can I find out (and change if
necessary) which one is used by mod_perl ?

Thanks in advance for help,
Artem.

PS The apache version is 2.0.55 and mod_perl is 2.0.1