I have done some Googling, but can't seem to find an answer to what
appears to me to be a pretty straightforward question.  I am running
Apache 2.2.4 with SSL and mod_perl.  I have a virtual host protected by
Basic Auth.  That host is managed by a home-rolled, mod_perl handler.  I
want my handler to have access to the username provided when the user
authenticated.  I thought what I wanted was $r->get_remote_logname(),
but that's not working.  How do I obtain this information?

Thank you for your time and patience.
--
Aaron Dalton       |   Super Duper Games
[EMAIL PROTECTED]   |   http://superdupergames.org