A very simple that I have used is PDF::Create. I don't know if they have done any upgrading. However, it had enabled me to create pdf files for tax purposes on the fly very easy.

Jay Scherrer
Scherrer Company
Real Estate and Tax strategies
206.701.7952

Bill Whillers wrote:
Hello,

I'm looking for a fast and simple module for creating simple PDF format documents from mostly text data and possibly some small images (i.e. icons, etc.).

Lot's of tools available on either CPAN or Source Forge, but it's been a while since I've looked at these and I'm guessing 1 or 2 have risen to the top inside the mod_perl community.

Any recommedations?