Hello,

I'm new to mod perl, I've setup an apache2 / MP2 on an linux debian etch
server.
I want to access in my apache conf to the HTML Request Header Host:

I've written this code :

NameVirtualHost 192.168.1.203
UseCanonicalName Off

PerlOptions +GlobalRequest

<Perl>
        use Apache2::RequestUtil ();
        my $r = Apache2::RequestUtil->request;
        [...]
</Perl>

But when I restart the server I get the following error message
etch:~# /etc/init.d/apache2 restart
Forcing reload of web server (apache2)...Syntax error on line 7 of
/etc/apache2/sites-enabled/999-vhost:
\t(in cleanup) Global $r object is not available. Set:\n\tPerlOptions
+GlobalRequest\nin httpd.conf at /etc/apache2/sites-enabled/999-vhost line
9.\n
 failed!

But I've already add PerlOptions +GlobalRequest ...

Has anyone got an idea ?

Thanks