Hi List,

I have a script that exports records templates from our system to .csv files. The thing is that if it run for over 80 seconds then the webserver seems to never send it to the browser. My algorithm builds all of the data into an internal string variable then sends all records at once and not 1 record at a time ( this would take some time to rewrite my algorithmn this way so I am trying to find an easier solution here )

Funny thing is that the apparent time limit does not exist on my apache 2.x servers, but only my apache 1.x servers.

Below is an example of the script that will not run to completion.

Any help would be much appreciated.

Thanks

#------------------------------------------------------
#
#

#!/usr/bin/perl

test();

sub test
{

$| = 1;

require in;

my $max = 85;

foreach ( my $i = 0; $i < $max; $i++)
{
       warn("sleeping, iteration: " . $i);

       sleep(1);

}

# on apache 1.x this procedure never seems to reach the browser.
in::ct();

print("I rendered");

}