I've got an existing cgi project that I was hoping to get some
performance improvements from mod_perl. Everything was going great until
I ran into a caching issue. The script repeatedly performs the last
action given regardless of the paramaters passed in.

I've seen this:

$r->nocache(1);

But, how can I use it in my startup.pl or in my httpd.conf?
If I can't do it in the startup.pl, or the conf file, I would welcome
any other recommendations.

This is my virtual host setup:

<VirtualHost *:80>
    ServerName mysite.com
    DocumentRoot "X:/htdocs/sites/mysite_dev"
    ScriptAlias /cgi-bin/admin/
"X:/htdocs/sites/mysite_dev/cgi-bin/admin/"
    ErrorLog logs/rt-error.log
    <Directory "X:/htdocs/sites/mysite_dev">
      Options +ExecCGI
      Order allow,deny
      Allow from all
    <Files ~ "\.(cgi)$">
            SetHandler perl-script
        PerlHandler ModPerl::Registry
        PerlSendHeader On
    </Files>
    </Directory>
</VirtualHost>

I'm using mod_perl 2.0.3, perl 5.8.8, apache 2.0.59 on a Windows 2003
server.

Thanks,
Ian T.