2007/10/7, Perrin Harkins <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:

> On 10/6/07, newgaton new <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> >       i have a question. i am coding a program. i must change / add some
> > data to posted form from browser .
>
> What are you trying to do?  Using the parsed request data as a place
> to store your own global data is a bad idea.  If you just want to
> store something in a convenient place, use $r->pnotes.  If you want to
> trick some legacy code that you can't change into receiving modified
> parameters, use an input filter.  If you're trying to trick some some
> code that you can change, just change the code instead to get its
> parameters from a method you provide.
>
> - Perrin

thanx very much to reply my question, I wanna find a interface to add some
data to form (or maybe I will make a form in handler)  which is posted from
 a browser. I am doing some job like the
Module Apache::ParseFormData . now I don't know how to change or add the
form
data.

for instance browser send some form data including some input element, now
I wanna add some input element to it in server side, I know the data format
is
another style in server side. now I can't find the interface to add data to
form.