Hi.

I've read the list + install instructions and did install:

apache 2.2.4 from http://httpd.apache.org/.
mod_perl-2.0.3 like described here: http://perl.apache.org/docs/2.0/os/win32/install.html - the one for apache 2.2.

ppm install http://theoryx5.uwinnipeg.ca/ppms/mod_perl-2.0.ppd

Active Perl is 5.8.8 build 820 is installed and included in the path environment var.

httpd.conf got following entries:

LoadFile "C:/Perl/bin/perl58.dll"

This should all i have to do but the log still show this:

The Apache service named  reported the following error:
>>> httpd.exe: Syntax error on line 117 of C:/OSS/Apache2.2/conf/httpd.conf: Cannot load C:/OSS/Apache2.2/modules/mod_perl.so into server: Das angegebene Modul wurde nicht gefunden. .

The module is there - i did reboot - whats should i do/try now, did i miss something else?

Torsten