From: Tyler Bird [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Wednesday, October 24, 2007 12:26 PM
To: modperl@perl.apache.org
Subject: mod_perl MVC framework.

Hi List,

Hey I was wondering if there was any MVC framework that anybody on this list
could point me to that work work well with mod_perl.

We are having difficulty finding a good MVC framework for perl.

I have looked at HTML::Mason and the template toolkit today.
I am not quite sure mason is a MVC framework.  The template toolkit looks
promising.

Tyler