Hi,

I'd like to able to transplant a kind of gateway app I have written
from a POE to mod_perl2. Why? Well mainly so I have an excuse to get
into mod_perl2 & apache.

What the app does is accept client requests in a proprietrary protocol
carried over UDP and translate them either into synchronous CORBA
calls or asynchronous requests over the proprietrary protocol to an
external server. In turn server repsonses are then translated and sent
back to the original client.

I have scanned the mail archives and found references to some UDP
based work that different people were doing but I can't see if
anything got released.

Did the mod_udp development get into release mode or are there other
ways to get mod_perl to listen to UDP ?

Thanks in advance,

Rolf