Hi,

To be honest, I haven't been able to get DBD::mysql compiled, nor
Apache2::Request (properly - still some strange errors in the apache2 error
log when I try to load it).
I haven't fully tested the Apache2 (or mod_perl for that matter). I'm not
building it with PHP but it does appear to come with leopard, as does mysql.
Some threads discuss installing DBD::mysql on leopard (occasionally
suggesting older versions of the module). Should I post some build output?
:)

Hendrik