On Nov 14, 2007 2:58 PM, lists user <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> is there a free weblog system which is developed by modperl, or common perl
> CGI?
> my company's site want to add a blog entry,surely i can write one in
> few days,but don't like to re-make wheels.

Movable Type (http://www.movabletype.org/) is written in Perl and
might be what you're looking for. It's been a few years since I've
used it, and I remember it being rather slow back then, but I
understood things have improved quite a lot. It is, however, only free
for personal, non-commercial use.

Another one is Greymatter (http://www.noahgrey.com/greysoft/) which is
totally free.

Thirdly (but not lastly in any way), there's Scoop
(http://scoop.kuro5hin.org/) which I had never heard of before, but
seems to explicitly use mod_perl in some way.

Martijn.