Hello,

I'm currently using the tied APR::Request::Param::Table object to get
request parameters. However, this tied object does not implement STORE
so I cannot add or modify information in this object. For my project I
need to be able to modify request parameters. I've tried doing this:

my %param = %{$req->param};

where $req is the Apache2::Request object. Now I can freely modify
%param but %param does not allow for multivalued keys, so I cannot do
@values = $param{'key'}.

So, my question is, is there a way to make the tied
APR::Request::Param::Table object modifiable while maintaining support
for multivalued keys? In other words, I want the tied
APR::Request::Param::Table object to behave just like the tied
APR::Table object. How can I do this?

Thanks,

Jimmy