>From the mason devel Manual we see:

$m, the Mason request object, provides an analogous API for Mason. Almost
all Mason features not activated by syntactic tags are accessed via $m
methods.

But looking under "HTML::Mason::Request - Mason Request Class" there is no
reference to $m->session. This is where I'm getting confused.

Is it possible that whomever wrote this website created their own Object
called $m->session and thats why I cant find it anywhere?

My Apologies for the silly questions, trying to get to grips with new
technologies with no developers present.

Regards

Darragh

On Dec 12, 2007 11:48 AM, Aaron Dalton <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> $m->session is a Mason construct.
>
> --
> Aaron Dalton
> http://perlkonig.com