Andreas J. Koenig wrote:

>   > Have any of you used mod_perl with Perl 5.10 yet?  Are there any
>   > gotchas to consider?
>
> Modperl1 doesn't work, patch available. As for modperl2 I don't know.

I apparently should not have sent the last email.  I have since found a
problem for me.  I'm having trouble getting my custom
PerlOutputFilterHandler to fire.  It works flawlessly under the same
mod_perl 2.0.3/apache 2.2.6/perl 5.8.8.. but with 5.10, *usually* it
refuses to run it and just says:

[Fri Dec 21 10:57:47 2007] [error] an unknown filter was not added:
Foo::Filter::StripWhiteSpace

I thought it might be Attribute::Handlers related since
::StripWhiteSpace->handler is defined with the :method attr.  But
changing the config to specify the method name as well does not help
either.  I haven't had time to figure out what is going on yet.  It
could be something specific to my setup ;).

Regards,
Michael Schout