Ward Loockx wrote:
I've written a ldap auth-authz module in mod_perl but when I give in wrong username/pass I need to close my browser in order to get the login screen again. When I try to refresh without closing I'm getting the following message wich is obvious

 Authorization Required

First make sure you're returning the right response code - eg. if the password is wrong but you return a 2xx or 3xx to the browser instead of 401, the browser will think it's fine and just keep using the same credentials.

Also get yourself a copy of the Web Developer's Toolbar for Firefox - it includes options to clear browser authentication, cache and cookies and lots of other very useful tools for mod_perl development.

cheers
John