Where can one download the ppd from then? I don't see it in theoryx5.

Will be nice if we can install it as easily as modperl and libapreq...

Jonathan Vanasco wrote:

On Feb 25, 2008, at 1:57 AM, Dami Laurent (PJ) wrote:
Hi Randy,

Thanks a lot, seems to work fine (but I didn't test very extensively yet).

Just one small bug in the PPM : the ppd file mentions Apache2::Reload, but this is not included in the tar.gz file. So I had to manually install it.

Apache2::Reload was just migrated out of the MP distro to external Perl modules on CPAN (Dec 2007)

I guess the docs on MP need to be upgraded.