Greetings,

I'm running Apache 1.3.28 and mod_perl 1.27. I have quite a few Perl CGI
scripts that run via Apache::PerlRun and product HTML output. I'd like
to be able to modify the HTML output of these scripts after they finish
running, so as to insert some HTML code on a site-wide basis without
having to modify each individual script. My first thought was to
subclass Apache::PerlRun, specifically to provide a custom routine to
modify the output just before it is sent to the client. However, after
taking a long look at Apache::PerlRun, I'm not sure if this is even
possible.

I'd appreciate any suggestions on how to accomplish my task.

Thanks!

Peter