Hi,

We are using following in the middle of the mod_perl scripts, Can some one
state are there any
side effects or mis URL handling with use of these functions
parsed_uri;unparse() , we are on apache 2.2 with mod_perl

what are the alternatives or is it alright to keep the following

 my $uri_parsed = $r->parsed_uri;
           my $unparsed = $uri_parsed->unparse();

           $unparsed =~ s/\??&?ticket=[^&]+//;

As this is this is code in a authentication handler, can this produce
malfunction URL,

The mod_perl Authentication handler just populate the remote user only.

pls do clarify