Geoffrey Young wrote:

Fred Moyer wrote:
Niels van Dijke wrote:
Hi mod_perl maintainers,

Thank you for releasing mod_perl 2.0.4.

I was wondering what happened to Apache2::Reload? Was it missed in
packaging for the upload to CPAN? If so then there may be other files
missing too.

See the Changelog:

Apache2::Reload has been moved to an externally maintained
CPAN distribution

http://search.cpan.org/dist/Apache-Reload-0.10/

hmm...

I can't remember if I knew this or not, but we probably ought to treat this like Apache-Test: keep bundling it with releases _and_ maintain something separate on CPAN.

That's on the radar for 2.0.5, along with Apache::SizeLimit, to bundle using svn:external. Phillip Gollucci brought this up about a month ago or so, and I started to move on it but Gozer brought up a number of things that had to be done to make this happen and the works with 5.10 release was pressing at that point.

Don't worry, I won't forget about it :)

so I guess this means a mp2 release should (going forward) include _and_ imply a new release of

  o mp2
  o Apache-Test
  o Apache-Reload

--Geoff