Quoting Tim Gustafson <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:

Hello,

I'm writing a mod_perl logging module, and I can't seem to find anywhere in
the documentation that talks about how I can access the request body
(basically, the POST data) of a request during the logging phase.  Is this
not possible?

do you want access to the unmodified post data, or do you want access to the content? Apache2::Request parses the POST data, and makes it available though $r->body. (and possibly $r->upload) If you want the unparsed body, i'm not sure what you'd have to do offhand.

Adam