Tracy12 wrote:
Strange thing is it shows some cookie information and in the end it shows

Connection: close

Why it is showing Content-Length: 0

Do I have to explicitly handle the headers? or do I have to $r->send_http_header;

This is only needed for mod_perl 1.x series.

If you can show us some code snippets, that would help a lot. It's hard to say what is wrong without them :)

I thought I dont need to do any of those as everything willl be handled
implicitly

THanks

Tracy12 wrote:
Hi,

We developed a mod_perl auth handler, everything seem to be working fine,

But when the request reaches the final destination, the header information
is lost,
We have mod_perl 2.0.2 on Apache 2.x

Can some one give us a hint which configuration setting would do this
culprit or what is the setting or
entry do we need to have this header information preserved in mod_perl

Thanks

--
Red Hot Penguin Consulting LLC
mod_perl consulting and implementation