Hi, Fred

>Jens Petter Salvesen wrote:
>> The system in this case is RHEL 5 64bit, but we experience the same
>> hiccup on RHEL 4 32bit as well.
>>
>> Anybody have a clue about why this is happening?
>
>I've seen this happen when the tests tried to load an httpd module that

>wasn't in the build, but this could be happening for a different
>reasons, so maybe I have a small clue :)
>
>Can you post the output of 'httpd -l', and any LoadModule directives
>that you are using?  I'm in the process of setting up a virtual build
>farm so I could try this with Centos 4 (don't have RHEL, but they are
>pretty much the same).

Compiled in modules:
  core.c
  mod_access.c
  mod_auth.c
  mod_include.c
  mod_log_config.c
  mod_env.c
  mod_setenvif.c
  prefork.c
  http_core.c
  mod_mime.c
  mod_status.c
  mod_autoindex.c
  mod_asis.c
  mod_cgi.c
  mod_negotiation.c
  mod_dir.c
  mod_imap.c
  mod_actions.c
  mod_userdir.c
  mod_alias.c
  mod_so.c

I'm compiling httpd 2.0.63, and I'm using configuring apache with
options

--enable-so --prefix=/usr/local/smmtest/apache --with-expat=builtin
--enable-lib64

, so the rest is just standard out-of-the-box apache defaults.

Oh, and I've completely removed apache and mod_perl from the system:

[EMAIL PROTECTED] ~]# rpm -qa | grep -i httpd
[EMAIL PROTECTED] ~]# rpm -qa | grep -i mod_perl

Best regards,
Jens-Petter